These have always been racist to me. I don’t know why people don’t speak up against this because this is definitely not Christian. I pass several Chinese churches on a daily basis. I don’t see any other race going to them. It is nice that they are Christian but they are only catering to the Chinese people in our community. One of the things that unifies this country of many races and cultures is for people to learn English. I also believe speaking English only with so many races in our country is very limiting also. Below see some ideas of what churches can do to do what Jesus sends us out to do.
Eliminate the foreign language sign of your church or make it smaller than the English signs. If I were in Brazil or France, I would find it comforting that there was a church I could go to. I understand that. But I also should learn Portuguese if I am going to live in Brazil or French if I am going to live in France. It is not uncommon for people to know more than one language. Only Americans put that limitation on themselves. All churches should be in the language of the country and also the community. It should be in two or more languages. If your church says BLACK church…. that is racist. There should not be one specific race or that is racist. Think another way. Encourage that the English speakers learn another language and that Chinese or Spanish Christians speak English as well. In the black churches, they should work on different languages, too. And if they are not using good grammar when they speak, they need to go to a free church class for that as well. These classes to be offered for free. Employers will prefer bilingual employees and Jesus would want you to witness to all sorts of people. This is also helpful in preparation for people to become more employable to be able to work in a tough job market as well. Ignorance should not be any excuse for the Christian.
Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
2) Take kids out of public school. Homeschool children are smarter. They don’t have the attitudes of public school children. They do not have endless anti-bully (really an LGBT promoting agenda) indoctrination assemblies at school. You can teach better history and better science which has not been bent towards a humanist view. You will even be able to have the Bible as part of your curriculum. Education is free on the internet and books are available at the library. Wouldn’t it be nice for your kids to read for fun and go through a large chapter book 1-2 times a month? I have several helpful posts on this subject. Make a plan and announce that you would like three families to participate with at least one parent or grandparent that is home with 1-2 other parents. Allow the kids to learn at the kitchen table of alternating the children to different homes with parent and church member involvement volunteer to teach. Walk together to the park two times a week for P.E. and reading and keep a close eye on them. You choose the books and re-prints of vintage school books are available and free to print online. Schools will discourage people from taking their kids out of school and putting them in homeschool saying they will not accept them into college. Don’t worry, colleges know that homeschool kids to better and all you have to do is show them in academic tests. Besides, colleges are mostly indoctrination centers now. Most of them are run by progressive teachers who hate Christianity. It is likely that your son or daughter will leave the faith after going to one of the major popular colleges or universities.
Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
3) Be a church with no dependence on the government. All the lukewarm churches are unequally yoked together with the government through tax exempt 501c3 contracts. They have already begun to interfere by suggesting and limiting the sermon content of the pastor and making the church into a business. Sermons should be relative with bible verses. Challenge your congregation to read the Bible and test them often. FEMA has already given training to some churches. Recently a church is being forced to allow transgenders to choose the bathrooms of their choice in Ohio. Churches have definitely steered far from their original churches. Pastors should be reading their King James Bible more often without commentary and to see what a church should look like. The majority of churches are unifying with false heretical churches for the sake of unity and allowing sin in their churches. Churches are a local congregation of believers. They are not for people living in sin. Those people need to be kicked out of the church until they repent of their wrong lifestyles or fornication, adultery, homosexuality or whatever it is. Stop worrying about making new buildings. It is better to rent a room for 50 people for meeting. You should know every member in that church or you are too big. No more female or gay clergy.
Luke 20:25 And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar’s, and unto God the things which be God’s.
4) No more seminary. No more pastoral college. This is where the Jesuit influence is being taught. Not only that they will show you a false way to become a church. Modern Bible version are introduced. Money generation is taught. There are no Christian colleges in the New Testament. If you want more pastors and we really need them! Instead have assistants who have jobs and a trade to pass on to their sons or other young men. Once a week or more, have the assistants or training pastors to preach at a podium for about 15 minutes in front of people. Wednesday is usually mid-week service for many churches. Everyone should have several trades and possibilities for work. Some of them should be hobbies. Use some of them to benefit others and the church. Paying thousands of dollars for a degree and then expecting a church salary is for lazy lukewarm people.
5) Live by Faith not Luxury. I have been looking at the videos exposing Anita Fuentes. I can’t believe a woman would spend so much time and money into her looks and clothing. I have a small handful of clothes and none of it is for dry cleaning. I don’t even have a closet or hangers. As Christians, we are not good stewards of our money if we are using it mostly on things we don’t need. You don’t need a big home, a luxury car, leather chairs, an iphone, new clothes often. Starbucks in the morning, your nails or hair done every week. Be presentable and clean but don’t over do it. Be sensible. Get your money from honest means and don’t depend on the government or handouts. Even if you are a Pastor, have a trade to fall back on in tough times. What are you going to do when the economy collapses or there is a big earthquake or some natural disaster where there is no means for trucks to enter your city? We may have a time like The Great Depression or like what Venezuela or Greece is going through because their Socialist utopia failed. (They all will….Socialism doesn’t work.) If you are a woman or person of color, stop coveting riches. If you are a man, stop seeking the good life. The TBN pastors and the pope who pretends to be humble are living like kings and queens during a depression.
Luke 8:14 And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.
6) Racism comes more from people of color. Generations of racism is gone and now I see people racist against whites. There is reverse discrimination. I see people of color putting themselves in slavery. They segregate themselves. They put themselves in crime, they kill their own babies, they go to colleges who stir them up to racism. The Nation of Islam does not help people. It a group of arrogance and segregation. La Raza puts the brown race above other races. The Chinese won’t hire anyone but their own and keep their stores in Chinese so that only Chinese people go there. Then with all this self-inflicted racism, they expect that you cater to them and give them school, money and jobs because of their race. God made all of us in different colors. God confused the languages and sent people to be different nations. He didn’t want global citizens. He wanted us to be different with different cultures and languages. He didn’t want us to compromise our faith. There are people today who don’t know the difference between Catholic and Christian. I’ve never seen such ignorance in my lifetime and it is only getting worse.
Mark 13:8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.
7) Make the Bible the foundation of doctrines and disciplines and instruction in your church. Read your Bible. Even if your kids are not reading it or your spouse or your parents….you read it. Even if it is unpopular, read it. The way churches are going, you will probably read more than anyone at your church. And because they are so deceived by churchanity and denominational traditions, they have no clue on what to do. They do things because of traditions and they won’t be in the Bible. 99% of the churches are false. I know that it a lot and hard to swallow but most churches are going the wrong way. You won’t know that until you read your Bible. No commentary, no modern versions…. just read a plain King James Bible. People are reading a lot of books and there are a lot out there and do not want to discourage people from reading but most of them are hogwash. Read your Bible more than any other book. Some of the other books are deception to twist the word of God. Pray that the Holy Spirit teach you as you read it. God is faithful and answers prayer. He will help you learn things in the Bible and if you don’t understand something, He will bring it up later even if it is 10 years from now. Not everything is ready for you to understand and then it’s over. With my life experiences, something I read in the Bible five years ago can take new meaning later on. I remember underlining a lot of verses about prison when Kent Hovind was in prison. None of those verses meant what they meant years after I was saved and I saw Kent Hovind was in prison unjustly. God will continually teach you until your time on this earth is done and there will NEVER be a time where you learned it all.
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2 Timothy 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.