Here is an easy way to know if you are a lukewarm, hell-bound fake Christian. I know that sounds harsh but this is how many of start out to be. If this is you, I just want you to know there is a whole lot of hope for you. You can repent and get right with God today and get on the right road today!
- You don’t know what “born again” means.
- You believe Muslims have the same God. You believe Mormons, Catholics and Jehovah’s Witnesses are also Christians.
- You believe that there are Christian homosexuals. You believe that wrong feelings are given to you by God so this is how God made you or that God made a mistake with your gender if you think you were born the opposite gender of what you want to be.
- Most of your prayers do not go to God but to others including the Queen of Heaven. If you count your prayers on beads and set a number of how many times to pray a prayer.
- You are still celebrating Easter with eggs and bunnies and Easter baskets.
- You hope you are “good enough” for heaven. You hope your good deeds outweigh your bad deeds.
- You read other religious literature like C.S. Lewis, Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyers and devotionals more than the Bible itself.
- You get your religious information from TBN and the Daystar networks including female pastors. You watch The Family Guy.
- You use very loose translations of the bible like The Message, the Amplified and the New Living Translation
- You think evangelism is right wing radical proselytizing.
2 Timothy 3
2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 Timothy 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2 Timothy 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2 Timothy 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2 Timothy 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
2 Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
2 Timothy 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
2 Timothy 3:9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.
2 Timothy 3:10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
2 Timothy 3:11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
2 Timothy 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
2 Timothy 3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
2 Timothy 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2 Timothy 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.